No one likes to talk about death. Some people even refuse to talk about death because it makes them so sad. But unfortunately it’s a part of life. I know some people hate when I say this. Its not that I’m heartless, its just that my whole life my Dad has talked to me about death and its something he always says is part of life.
Quote of the Day: “I think the hardest part of losing someone, isn’t having to say goodbye, but rather learning to live without them. Always trying to fill the void, the emptiness that’s left inside your heart when they go.” sd.
Here is the list abbreviated:
- It is best not to cause drama.
- Do not pillage through a deceased person’s house.
- Don’t drink alcohol in the parking lot during a funeral.
- Eulogies should provide laughter and paint the deceased in a positive light.
- Funerals are not open mic night.
- Wear appropriate attire to a funeral.
- Don’t ask family members how they are doing, you already know the answer.
- Don’t be shocked by what a Minister could say during their service.
- Don’t try to pick a fight with other family members during the funeral.
- It’s not about you.
Ways to Look Us Up: Women who Podcast, Podcasts for Women, Podcasts for Moms, and Women Podcasters
Send any questions our way: firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t Miss An Episode Subscribe to Cover The Topic’s (via iTunes )